Long time, no blog. Hey! Sorry I’ve been away from posting here for a while, but life has gotten very busy these days between mommyhood and work. I’ve definitely been relying on quick meals and leftovers a lot more these days.
What you’ll need:
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 4-oz. chicken breasts, cooked and chopped or shredded
- 1/3 cup of Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1/4 cup of fat-free chicken broth
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- 1 tsp of chopped dried dill
- 1 cup of finely chopped steamed or roasted broccoli (about 2 cups of florets)
In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat saute chopped onion until tender. Add minced garlic and cook for a minute or two until cooked. In a bowl, whisk together buffalo sauce, broth, sour cream, dill. Pour sauce into skillet and lower heat. Add cooked chicken and broccoli and toss. Serve over rice, cauliflower rice, veggies noodles or mixed in with pasta.
Nutrition Facts: Makes 4 servings, about 3/4 cups each
142 calories | 5g fat | 67.2 cholesterol | 500 mg sodium | 5.4g carbs | 1.4g fiber | 19g protein | 2g sugar
3 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus