These mini turkey meatloaves are super easy to make and awesome for a quick, already portioned out meal.
- 1 lb of lean ground turkey (I use 93% lean)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup of chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons of barbecue sauce, divided (I use Stubbs Original)
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
Spray a skillet with nonstick spray and saute onions, carrots and spinach until tender. Add worcestershire sauce and cook for a few minutes before turning down heat and setting aside to cool for at least 15 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey, sauteed vegetables, egg, 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce, breadcrumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Line each muffin cup with 1 slice of bacon. Scoop even amount of meatloaf mixture into each cup and then brush the top of each mini meatloaf with remaining barbecue sauce.
Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
Nutrition Info | Makes 6 servings, 2 mini meatloaves each
218 calories | 10.3g fat | 2.25g saturated fat | 21.8g protein | 13.6g carbs | 4.3g sugar | 1.5g fiber
6 Weight Watchers SmartPoints™
6 Weight Watchers PointsPlus™
5 “Old” Weight Watchers Points