- 4 1 oz. boxes of Jello Sugar Free Cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 5 ¼ cups of fat free cold milk
- 5 teaspoons of pure coffee extract (I use McCormicks) or substitute ¼ cup of milk for ¼ cup of very strong coffee (espresso), chilled.
- 6 almond biscotti (I used Noni’s original almond, 90 calories each)
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
In a mixing bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk very well for at least 5 minutes until lumps are gone. Add coffee extract or espresso and mix well. Set aside. In a food processor or with a potato masher in a bowl or rolling pin with biscotti in a plastic baggie, crush/smash biscotti to course breadcrumb texture.
In an 8 x 8 dish, spread half of biscotti crumbs on bottom, add half of pudding mix, and remaining biscotti, expect for about a tablespoon to layer on the top of the trifle. Add remaining pudding and then dust with cocoa powder and sprinkle with remaining biscotti crumbs. Cover with plastic film and refrigerate to set for at least 6 hours to overnight.
Nutrition facts | Makes 9 servings
152 calories, 2g fat, 27.6g carbs, 5.3g protein
4 Weight Watchers PointsPlus per serving